Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review Reap the Wind by Karen Chance

Reap the Wind (Cassandra Palmer, #7)Reap the Wind by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally, another adrenaline filled roller coaster ride with Cassie Palmer. Stubborn but resourceful Cassie is always getting into trouble and leading us down the rabbit hole.

Reap the Wind has Cassie all over the place- Earth, SHadowlands, Faerie...past and present pushing boundaries and testing her powers.

Some questions are answered but then we get a lot more...so much happens in this book. Wow.

And Cassie encounters Dory...again, but from Cassie's point of view.

Team Mircea or Pritkin...neither, both...I'm not sure fans of either combo will be satisfied as nothing has been sealed for either guy. We learn more but also get more questions. That's OK for me, keep this series going.

I love that Chance doesn't follow formula, she keeps the twists and turns coming while making us want more. I like that in a story, I don't want to see the endas soon as I start reading the beginning. Surprise me, make me flip those pages. Chance does exactly that, you never know where her stories will go...and I love that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.