Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Review of The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman

The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library, #1)The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited to see a bookish adventure story- can you imagine, an undercover librarian?

OMG a Spybrarian!!! Yes, that would be my dream job.

"Irene is an undercover Librarian—a professional spy for the mysterious Library, a shadowy organization that collects important works of fiction from all of the different realities. Most recently, she and her enigmatic assistant Kai have been sent to an alternative London. Their mission: Retrieve a particularly dangerous book."

I was expecting a Sherlock Holmes meets Mission Impossible fantasy adventure and possibly a touch of steampunk or something. What I got was a wild romp through multiple worlds filled with magic, vampires, werewolves, spies and dragons. This genre bending book has it all and more.

THE INVISIBLE LIBRARY has a great cast of characters, awesome worldbuilding and tons of action and adventure with twists and turns you won't see coming.

I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.