Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Review of The Sight by Chloe Neill

The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2)The Sight by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Phenomenal!

Chloe Neill has another amazing series on her hands. I was completely engrossed in this book from page 1. When I finished it I wanted more. I can't wait to see where this series goes. Two incredible books in and I want many more.

I was so sad when I heard the Chicagoland Vampires was ending. I am glad Neill got another series started before the last Chicagoland book came out. Now I won't be so sad to say goodbye to Merit because Claire is a worthy replacement.

Intense emotion, plenty of build up, a lot of set up for future books and an explosive ending you won't be prepared for.

Make sure you read book 1, The Veil, before diving into The Sight.

View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.