Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Lipstick Obession #NYXCOSMETICS

I have always loved lipstick. 

My two got-to-have cosmetic products have always been eyeliner and lipstick. 

I love them because they enhance my best features.

Lately I've been obsessed with Nyx Lipsticks.

Here's what I played with this week.













My absolute favorite is the Velvet Matte Soft Femme, it is a nice neutral color for every day wear. Looks great on me. This soft mauve color is a must have for me. Long lasting and feels great on my lips.

The Lip Lingerie Exotic is another good every day wear. A little more dramatic but not too much. Still looks good with just about anything. A warm reddish brown base makes this a good color for me. This lasted all day with no touch ups even after eating.

The Liquid Suede Kitten Heals is very dramatic. Very bright.  A cherry red with an orange base, it is a lot brighter than the reds I usually wear. It looks darker in the tube. I prefer darker blood reds with more of a brown base. This is just too much for every day wear. But I still like it, feels great.


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.