Thursday, January 31, 2019

Living Keto- Several Pre-Packaged Keto Foods I've Tried from Thrive and iHerb


I've had the chance to try several of the #Keto products I purchased from Thrive Market and iHerb.com.


My favorite is the Parmesan Cheese Crisps- these replace croutons in salad and also make a nice crunchy snack. I need bigger bags. 

Mixed Berry Water Drops- Stevia sweetened water flavor- LOVE 

Organic Coconut Chips are a big win for my husband- slightly sweet great addition to a handful of nuts or added to salads or pudding. 

The Coffee Creamer is good, but I like my homemade one better 

Primal Steak Sauce, made with Balsamic vinegar the flavor is intense but if you NEED a sauce this will do 

Coconut wraps, my husband loves them. I'm meh. They are good with fresh grilled chicken, didn't care for them with tuna. 

Ketchup!!! My husband was dying without a keto ketchup, so now he is very happy 

The Gluten-Free Rosemary Flax Seed Crackers are a big NO! I forgot I hate the taste of Rosemary and the crackers themselves are like cardboard dipped in plastic. Gross.

If you want 25% off your first Thrive order click this link 




I purchased these two #Keto products from iHerb.com

Finally a crunchy cracker that is keto friendly and doesn't taste like cardboard!

I LOVE Julian Bakery's Primal Thin Crackers, Organic Parmesan

My husband loves the Eating Evolved, Keto Cups, + Coffee which are basically fat bombs. They are a bit intense for me. I like my homemade fat bombs better.

Get 5% off your iHerb.com order by clicking this link


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.