Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Review Storm Front and Fool Moon by Jim Butcher #jimbutcher #dresdenfiles

Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)Storm Front by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been meaning to read The Dresden Files forever...now with so much time on my hands I dived head first into the series.

What a great start to a series. I was hooked immediately. Harry Dresden is fascinating and I am spell bound learning about this new world. I've heard wonderful things and I wasn't disappointed.

I can't wait to see how the world and characters develop.




Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2)
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Even better than book one.

I love starting a series from the beginning when there are already multiple books out. Then reading them back to back. Really immersing myself in the world and seeing how things change and develop from book to book is a great way to read because when I have to wait a year or so between books I tend to forget things. This way everything is fresh. I know what happened, whose who and all the little things.

I absolutely love all the classification and types of werewolves mentioned in Fool Moon. Adds depth to the world building and we're only in book two.

Murphy drives me nuts. She's known Harry how long? Worked with him on how many cases? But she keeps thinking he's the bad guy or involved in these cases?

I hope that changes as the books progress because that really pisses me off. I want to smack her upside the head. That's the one thing that really annoys me.

Other than that I am solidly hooked and ready to start book 3.



View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.