Saturday, October 17, 2020

Review Peace Talks by Jim Butcher

Peace Talks (The Dresden Files, #16)Peace Talks by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so glad I decided to start reading this series right before the latest two books released. Before starting this series I had no idea the last book came out was 6 years ago. I feel so bad for fans who have waited so long.

I started the series in May and have been working my way through them. Now I just have one more to go.

What a wild ride. It's been a pleasure to see Harry grow as a character.

Peace Talks was an intense, nail-biting read that ended too soon. Thankfully the second book of the duology is on my Kindle ready to be read.

Peace Talks focuses exactly on what the title hints at- Peace Talks among all the supernatural factions. But in this world things are never as they seem, the deck is always stacked, and it's never in Harry's favor.

Things go from bad to apocalyptic fast. And when shit really hits the fan, the book ends.

But it all leads to Battle Ground.

So I'm going in, starting the next book. I don't think I'll be disappointed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.