Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Review Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs

Wild Sign (Alpha & Omega, #6)Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wild Sign picks right up where the last book ends. I had to go back to the last book and do a quick flip through to refresh my memory.

I love Charles and Anna, they have such a great relationship, but in this world something always threatens that.

In Wild Sign they are tasked with searching for a group of off the grid people who built a settlement on pack land. They have disappeared without a trace and something ancient and evil is to blame. But how can they fight it when they don't even know what it is?

Wild Sign is filled with twists, turns, and revelations. We learn the truth about Bran's mate, Leah, and we almost learn who Sherwood Post really is. I have an idea or two. Waiting to see what is revealed in future books.

Every book is a piece of the puzzle in Brigg's worldbuilding. It's always a treat to see what is revealed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.