Sunday, January 10, 2010

FANGZ Perfume

Now here's something I'd love to try: FANGZ Perfume.

How fang-tastic! A perfume just for vampire lovers.

Can't wait to sink my fangs into this new product.

This would make a fabulous Valentine gift for those of us in love with all things fanged.

FANGZ® has been unleashed!

A brand new women’s perfume with a vampire theme, FANGZ sneaks up on you with a kiss of sweet and whispers of vanilla and musk.

The story may be fiction but the fragrance is real.

The beautiful bottle design suggests feminine curves,
bare shoulders in a red dress.

A blue-black, batwing cap completes the image of
a fragrance to live eternally for.

She sleeps delicately on fiberfill and white lace in a clear top box
with black tulle wrap complete with a bow.

FANGZ is available online for $34.95 at:

Good for centuries of romance.

You can learn more about the perfume here, check out the story here as it progresses, check out the video here, or purchase a bottle here.

FANGZ promotion is still a work in progress I understand, the story will be published in multiple parts with new videos- both coming soon.

Personally I think the concept is fun, creative and very timely.

Plus the bottle looks absolutely gorgeous.

Now I want to know what it really smells like, I was hooked as soon as vanilla was mentioned.

I am such a vanilla girl.

6 comments:

Soni Vamp said...

Hmm, interesting! Loving the bottle! I'd buy it just for the novelty of the bottle.
You should let us know what it smells like if/when you try it!

Barbara said...

I agree the bottle is pretty cool.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

I know the bottle is really something.

I promise I'll let everyone know what I think if I gte the chance to sample this scent.

Amanda Leigh said...

Yeah, let us know. I love the bottle. But I have a hard time with fragrances. A lot of them give me migraines....

Unknown said...

i heard of that cool fangz perfume i saw it online at teen vogue there they had a contest to win the perfume i entered it i hope i win.

Anonymous said...

I just got the bottle in the mail and all I can say is wow. What a brilliant and genius design. Smells great. Why can't more perfumes be this creative.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.