Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Musings January 11, 2010



How was every one's weekend?

Mine was good. Cleaned house, finally took down the Christmas tree and stray decorations, cooked, and wrote. Yes, I actually got some work done. Yay me!

I also watched old episodes of Buffy and Angel that I started recording on my DVR. I am amazed there are episodes of Buffy that I have never seen. I thought I had watched all episodes of Buffy (I know I missed a lot of episodes of Angel due to cable channel line up changes, I didn't have the channel it was on for awhile)- plus you know back in the days before DVR's life happened and you didn't get to always watch your shows.

Thank goddess for technology. I think the DVR is one of my favorite tech gadgets. Anyway I am psyched to see episodes of Buffy that I never seen before and so happy to finally watch all the old episodes of Angel.

So this week here at Fang-tastic Books Nicole Hadaway is joining us tomorrow to talk about Sexy Werewolves and we'll have another giveaway this week for Free Book Friday.

Remember I am still planning to have a huge giveaway once Fang-tastic Books hits 500 Followers so be sure to spread the word and send your friends this way.
Thanks. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hey! Please stop my blog...I've given you an award!
http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/2010/01/awards.html

Isabel Roman said...

I'm in the midst of taking down the Christmas tree, too. It's a slow process. As for Buffy and Angel, I think that's a fine fine way to spend the weekend!

Course, I own all the seasons, but it's still a great escape.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.