Friday, October 14, 2011

A Review of Jack the Ripper Costume from Wholesale Halloween Costumes

When I seen this costume I knew it was the one I had to get for my husband this year. He can wear it to the Witches Ball and the Vampire Ball.

Classic 1800's style- perfect for Jack the Ripper- or a classic vampire look ala Interview with a Vampire or even Dracula.

Love it.

So when I was offered the chance to review for Wholesale Halloween Costumes this year I went straight to the Halloween Costumes for Men.

Sure enough they had it available.

I ordered it. It recently arrived and we are very pleased with the cape ensemble. It'll go perfectly with a pair of black pants and a nice shirt underneath- all of which my husband has.

Unfortunately the hat looks nothing like what it is in the photo. The hat we received is a floppy foamy creation that will not stand up. The hat in the image looks like a nice solid top hat. I couldn't do anything to make the top hat stand up. Maybe if I had a steamer I could coax it back into shape. It came all squished in the costume package.

Anyway we hit a local Halloween store and found a nice solid top hat for less than $6- so we're still very happy.

The hubby is going to look fabulous.

Be sure to check out WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com, you can buy costumes for a fraction of the suggested retail price.

There's still plenty of time to shop and receive your costume before Halloween. You can even get 2 day flat rate delivery for less than $7 to most locations. If you place your order before 1pm your costume will be shipped out that day.


Here are the details for the Mens Jack the Ripper CostumeItem #CC01132

  • Features a double-breasted vest, a cloak, hat and jabot.
  • Pants, walking stick, dagger, mutton chops and shoes not included.
  • Glasses sold separately.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.