Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Again

These days the time just keeps flying faster and faster. Of course most of that seems to be occurring because I spend so much time typing away at this computer.

For those of you who don't know in addition to being an avid reader and book reviewer, I am also a writer. Right now I have had quite a few short stories and novellas published around the web, in ebooks and in print anthologies.

Currently I am working on two novels. Whether they ever get done...that's a another story. And even if they get done who says they'll be published. I can only cross my fingers and hope and continue tip, tap, typing away. Anyway if I disappear for long periods of time from this site it is because I am caught up in writing. I don't see that happening though as this is my fun, de-stress thing to do. It keeps me sane and happy to read and review other books. It is like travelling without ever leaving my house.

Oh, still no more vampire poems. Perhaps I'll have to look some up that are in the public domain and publish them here.

Again if anyone would like to see their vampire poems published here, let me know.

This week we have a couple authors dropping by, Paige Tyler author of Vampire 101 and Shiela Stewart author of the Darkness series.

Plus I have a review of Undead and Unwelcome by Mary Janice Davidson coming up along with a review of Dead if I Do by Tate Hallaway

1 comment:

Estella said...

Am looking forward to the guest bloggers.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.