Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wanted Pararnormal Authors, Guest Bloggers, and Winner Wednesday

So summer is sneaking up on us all. For me it's pretty much here, the kids are out of school and I'm planning events and things for the kids to do.

But while my social planner is filling up my summer calender for Fang-tastic Books is looking sad. I have spots booked through the end of June but July and August are bare with authors coming back in September.

I know many authors take time off in the summer but a lot of books are coming out this summer as people tend to do a lot of summer reading.

Any authors out there that would like to take advantage of summer readers to promote your book please contact me for info. I will gladly set up an interview, guest blog, contest or any other type of promo opp that you would like to do.

Hello? Anyone? (crickets)

Anyway, next order of business, Winner Wednesday. The winner of Mistress Rae's goodie prize pack was Tami W. Congrats Tami.

Coming this week for Free Book Friday is a free print copy of A Bloody Good Cruise by Diana Rubino.

And don't forget the fabulous author Nancy Haddock will be with us tomorrow for a fun interview and will be giving away a copy of her newest book Last Vampire Standing.

1 comment:

Isabel Roman said...

I'd love to do a guest blog. As long as my non-vamp full of magickers and sex paranomrals count? :) My email is isabel@isabelroman.com

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.