Thursday, August 20, 2009

Book Trailer for Mr Darcy, Vampyre and My Own Attempts at Trailer Making

Check out the cool new book trailer for Mr Darcy, Vampyre

You know, book trailers are the hot new thing in book promotion.

I am playing with making one for Eternal Desire but I have no idea what I am doing and I'm afraid it is totally going to suck. It's not easy finding royalty free images or music that fit with the story line and than have it all fit together. Plus I have no idea how to manipulate photos and all that. It's like I only have half the software I need.

I think I might cave and get someone to do it for me, yet then I will feel defeated because I really like being able to do things myself. Oh well, sometimes you have to hand things off to the experts.

I am going to play around some more before I give up.

I found a site recommended in Red Hot Internet Publicity by Penny C. Sansevieri to get music from- Garageband.com. We'll see how that plays out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your book trailer! Too cool.

Dottie :)

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.