Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm On YouTube and My Book Video is Done

OK, my book video is nothing fancy but it's my first and it is finished, mainly because I was just sick of playing with it.

I have a couple new programs I haven't started playing with yet and I certainly haven't even mastered the one I just used so this is a basic trailer but I suppose it will do for now. Just rememeber to cut me some slack becasue this is my very first attempt at doing this.

Perhaps once I figure out all the technology at my fingertips I can create soemthing a little fancier, plus I have high speed now so I can actually download music and photos and watch other people's stuff on you tube.

And speaking of YouTube I am now on it and so is my book video, please drop by and rate my video, friend me, favorite me or whatever people do on YouTube.

Thanks.

Here's my You Tube page and below that is my video. If the video doesn't load go to YouTube.


4 comments:

Ellz said...

Wow, it looks great. When does it come out?

Dawné Dominique said...

Ohhh, Roxanne. For your first book trailer, Eternal Desire is magnificent! Congratulations. I can only imagine what your second and third trailer will be like.

Biggest hugs,
Dawné

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Thnaks everyone, I think it is OK for being my first one.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

And thanks Dawne for your help and encouragement. I needed it all. :-)

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.