Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Musing September 21

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Life is looking hectic this week. My calendar is full with appointments, back to school open houses, playgroups and other "fun".

Today is my birthday and I have to go renew my driver's license since I have been putting it off, and off...and way off. LOL. I hate going to government run business buildings, moments of my life get sucked away and I can't do anything about it.

Don't know what else is going on for the day. My mom hasn't even called me yet, that's a first. She usually calls me like right at midnight or right around the time I was born (12:42 AM). maybe she actually fell asleep early last night. Doubtful, that's where I get my night owl tendencies from. She was probably just busy.

Anyway I don't know how much I'll be posting this week since I have so much going on. However Evie Byrne will be back this week to discuss the third book in her Faustin Brothers Trilogy.

And I am busy writing guest posts and answering interview questions for all my stops along my ETERNAL DESIRE virtual book tour. It's a lot of work that hopefully pays off.

So sorry for the quick post today but time is tick, tick, ticking away.

10 comments:

Cyd said...

Ah...the old governmental hurry up and wait. Good Luck.

The Scarf Princess said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Just do whatever you want to do, especially after the driver's license thing -- it's your day!

Ellz said...

Happy Birthday.

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be having my half birthday on Saturday. Hell it gives me an excuse to treat myself so I figure what the hell. That sucks. I'm glad I don't drive because it does sucking waiting in that line.

Witchy Woman said...

Happy Birthday Roxanne! Hope you celebrate not only your birthday but a nice driver's license pic. You can boast to being 1 of the few, the proud, who actually like their license picture.

Enjoy!

Cybercliper said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...awwwww..I hate to see you ruin it with a trip to the DMV. If ya gotta, ya gotta, but I'd treat yourself to a big margarita afterwards :-)

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Turned out OK. The line at the DMV was short so then I went shopping all alone, woo hoo, no kids in tow. Gotta love it. The hubby took me to dinner. Wonderful.

Dawné Dominique said...

Happy Birthday, Roxanne! I hope you had a wonderful day, just like you!

Hugs, big smiles, balloons and birthday CAKE!

Dawné

Chris said...

Belated happy birthday!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.