Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winner Wednesday

As predicted this week is busy and on top of everything now I have a head cold added into the mix. So while trying to do a hundred things at once I am struggling to think through what feels like marshmallow fluff alternating with slimy goo inside my head.

Ooh what a pretty picture that makes. LOL.

Anyway thanks to the fluffy goo I am totally spaced out and I almost forgot today was Wednesday.

So without further ado I will announce the winner of The Spicy Bedtime Companion ....

and the winner is booklover0226 .

Congrats booklover0226 also known as Tracey. I'll be sending you an email shortly.

Now I am off to find some Dayquil or something that might clear the gunk in my head.

2 comments:

The Scarf Princess said...

Congrats booklover! Feel better soon Rozanne!

booklover0226 said...

Thanks! I look forward in reading it.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.