Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Musings September 28

Another Monday is upon us. Yay. I say that in the most sarcastic of tones.

It's a cold, stormy day here in Michigan and I think the weather is playing with my mood. Plus there's not enough caffeine in my body yet and I didn't sleep good last night or the previous three nights. I go through these phases where I don't sleep well and I guess I am in one now. I hope it passes soon because my nerves are about shot.

Anyway I am not thinking too clearly so my random Monday Musings are truly a bunch of ramblings today. I don't really have a whole lot of news or interesting tidbits to share today.

My weekend was OK, caught up on all the new episodes of shows that started last week-House, CSI, Grey's, Smallville, and all those. I can't say I am overly thrilled with any. Grey's was good. Smallville, while I love drooling over Tom Welling, didn't thrill me at all. I am not liking where they've been taking Smallville, I just continue watching to drool over Tom (my dream man made flesh, he's just sooo beautiful)

And I'm still undecided on Vampire Diaries. I watch because it's vampires but I am not "into" it, you know. After the first episode Being Human hooked me, Vampire Diaries not so much. I find it all a little too cliched. We'll see where it goes.

I am reading a fab book, Larceny and Lace by Annette Blair. I really love Annette Blair's books, so witty and fun. Quick reads you do not want to put down. I had to pry it out of my own hands last night to go to bed. The way I tossed and turned I would have been better off finishing the book instead of trying to sleep. Oh well.

This week at Fang-tastic Books Kiki Howell will be guest blogging on Thursday and on Friday-another awesome giveaway for Free Book Friday where I might just be giving away more than one book to kick off a spooktacular October.

Hopefully my usual glee over October will soon be upon me because I am an Autumn child and I love October and have loads planned for a scare-tastic month.

Right now though...just not feeling it. :-(

Off to refill my giant coffee mug. Maybe I really need this Blood Energy Potion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is kind of a blah Monday.

That energy drink scares me a little....

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.