Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Busy Week



So it has been a very busy week.

I have been contacting authors and scheduling like crazy.

2010 is going to be great year at Fang-tastic Books.

So far I have scheduled and tentatively scheduled: Terry Spear, Judi Fennell, Nicole Hadaway, Linda Robertson, Caridad Pineiro, Jude Stephens, Honoria Ravena, Angie Fox, Ann Cory, Michele Hauf, and Marta Acosta for appearances here at FB.

And I've sent out requests/invitations to many others.

Authors please be sure to pass along the invite to all your paranormal/urban fantasy writing friends. It is an open invitation to any writer in the genres.

Just wanted to post a quick update so all my faithful readers so you did not think I had disappeared. I am working hard to bring lots of goodies, giveaways, authors and reviews your way- Free Book Friday is back this week and I'll soon be posting a review of Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K Hamilton which is currently what I am reading.

If you want to see a great contest round up visit All Things Urban Fantasy for a huge list of book contests for you to enter.

4 comments:

Andrea I said...

I'm looking forward to this year.

Amanda Leigh said...

That's a great list of authors! Oh, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say about Divine Misdemeanors. I've read the rest of the Merry Gentry series, but haven't gotten to that one yet.

booklover0226 said...

What a great line up; I can't wait!

Tracey D

Judi Fennell said...

Thanks for having me back! Can't wait!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.