Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Musings January 4, 2010

Hello to a new year and a new decade. Wow. So hard to believe we are already in the second decade of the twenty first century.

All I can say is...where did the nineties go? I miss them. It doesn't seem like they were so long ago then when I do the math... it's like holy crap I'm getting old. :-)

So how is the new year treating everyone?

I finally caved and joined Facebook (come friend me). I figured it's a good way to connect with other authors and invite them to Fang-tastic Books.

This week I'll be working on scheduling authors.

Free Book Friday will return this week. I know that makes you all happy.

Occasionally I'll also be offering a free book Friday giveaway at Roxanne's Realm too. I'll keep you all updated on that.

Well that's it for now. I have tons of work to catch up on since over the holidays I mostly played and procrastinated on the computer instead of actually working. I did write a lot of reviews and wrote one entire story and did some edits on another but nothing on my novels.

2010 is the year I will finish and sell my novels. Cross your fingers for me.

By the way, still looking for more ebook reviewers. I have a few tentatively signed on and I need some paranormal ebooks for them to review. Also I still need someone who would love to post here at Fang-tastic Books once a week.

And as always authors please contact me to schedule a guest spot eroticroxanne@ yahoo. com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very happy New Year to you as well, Roxanne! And I totally hear you on the time-flying thing, it seems only yesterday I was ushering in the new Millennium in my DC apartment. When I think that was 10 years ago, well, it kinda blows my mind!

I miss 90's music!

Ines said...

Happy New Year! I accidentally discovered your blog and I find it very interesting. :)
I do hope your novels get published this year (I'm sure that you will finish them soon) - I haven't spent much time reading the posts, is it possible to read some of the things you already wrote?

Estella said...

Good luck with your novels this year.
I'm looking forward to the new year on your blog.

booklover0226 said...

2010 is going to be an exciting year for us.. more great books to read!

Thanks,
Tracey D

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.