Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fabulous Reviews for Eternal Desire


Reviewed in the AllRomanceEbooks.com Wildfire Newsletter 12-08-09

Liz Beth is a paranormal researcher following the illusive vampire Quillon. Her grandmother usedto tell her stories about him, and then he began to invade her dreams. He is her perfect mysteryman, and the only man who can make her weak in the knees. Until she meets Christien.

Summoned by Quillon to New Orleans, she meets the sexy Christien in a bar and spends the night being ravished-in a good way. He knows just how to please her, and just when she's getting comfortable her dream lover shows up in the flesh. She's never seen his face, but she'd know him anywhere.

Now she must choose between the man of her dreams and a man who makes reality worth living.

Eternal Desire by Roxanne Rhoads was a sexy story about Fate and the hand she deals us. I instantly adored Christien, and was worried when Quillon showed up for the first time. I didn't want the vampire to win the girl! Yes, he'd been with her since the beginning, but he didn't show himself until Liz Beth had a chance at happiness. It was opportunistic and I didn't like it one bit.

Luckily, Roxanne held her cards close until the end, and I'm happy to say that the conclusion was sweet and satisfying. If there had been more information about Liz Beth's research, I would have been even happier and hope that we haven't seen the last of her or her lover.


And here's a snippet of the newest review, this one from Lexington Vampire Examiner Bertena Varney:

I only blushed at a few spots but I will say Ms. Rhoads is an artist with words. She very tastefully wove the romance with the love scenes making the reader feel as if true romance and chivalry were still here.. ( and no I am not saying it's dead..it's just sometimes hard to find.)

Her description of New Orleans- the places, the smells, the atmosphere were right on. I recently returned from a trip there with my college fantasy book club and I could close my eyes and picture where scenes took place in the book. Her descriptions were very detailed, colored and accurate.

To read the rest of the review please click this link.

Awesome reviews.

Thanks go out to the readers/reviewers who have such kind words for my work.

And it seems everyone who has read and reviewed the book wants more of these characters- I agree.

I have plans to write more about LizBeth, Christien and Quillon. Perhaps put them into a full length novel, who knows maybe even a series. They sure are bumping around in my brain enough coming up with their own stories, plot twists and turns. They very much want to come out and play some more, so hopefully I will get around to writing more about them.

2 comments:

Estella said...

Congrats on he great reviews!

Amanda Leigh said...

Congrats on the wonderful reviews. Sounds like something I most check out!

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.