Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings February 22. 2010



So I had a busy weekend, mostly writing and at night watching the first season of True Blood on DVD. I have to admit I am totally hooked. I am bummed the second season doesn't come out on DVD until May. It's a very interesting show, kinda odd, really quirky and totally addicting. It makes me want to get HBO. So where are they on the seasons? Has the third season already aired or is currently airing now or about to start?...

Kim Harrison's Black Magic Sanction is officially released tomorrow! Woo Hoo! I hope to go to one of her signings this coming weekend, she's actually coming to Michigan! I want to go Friday to the one in Ann Arbor but it all depends on my husband's work schedule. Hopefully he can make it because I am not driving that far alone.

This week at Fang-tastic Books Naomi Clark will be here as part of online book tour and Nicole Peeler will be here for an interview on Friday.

Plus I have a few announcements and reviews that will be going up this week. Hope you all enjoy.




2 comments:

MrsCullenized said...

Season 3 hasnt started yet :(

bittenbyromance said...

I love True Blood! Funny thousands of women was so mad because the show is not like the books they wrote the producer complaining, so now they claim season 3 will be more in lines with the books.
I myself like the show they way it is.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.