Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peter Pauper Press Has Beautiful Gifts for Readers and Writers

I was recently introduced to Peter Pauper Press and their wonderful products.

I had no idea they were the ones behind most of the spectacular gifts you see in book stores and other little boutiques.

They offer quality journals, gift books, bookmarks, pens, and so much more.

They sent me the vampire journal and wolf bookmark to review (which my daughter is going to snag as soon as she sees them, I'm going to have to get another set for myself :-).

I was so impressed with their products that I checked out their site to see what else they have. They have a Moon Goddess journal that is absolutely beautiful and they have a great selection of journals for any taste.

I think my favorite is definitely the vampire journal, it fits my tastes perfectly. Here's a description from their site:



''For those who love time is eternal.'' —William Shakespeare. This romantic
Gothic Vampire Journal features a detail from the painting Guardian Angel by
world-renowned fantasy illustrator Victoria Francés, accented with silver foil
and glossy highlights. An added feature: coordinating interior art—images of
roses—in the upper corner of each right-hand page. This convenient small-format
journal diary provides lightly-lined pages for your personal reflection,
sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems. 160 lightly-lined writing
pages. Interior art: images of roses in upper corner of each right-hand page.
Acid-free archival paper that takes pen or pencil beautifully. Inside back cover
pocket. Elastic band keeps your place. 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses,
backpacks, and totes.


The wolf bookmark is very nice. I almost want to put it away and keep it safe since I have a bad habit of losing my bookmarks. I think I usually leave them in the book once I am done so I bet half the books on my shelf have a bookmark somewhere in them.

Peter Pauper also has a vampire bookmark to match the journal. That's going on my wish list.




Peter Pauper products are available in bookstores and other fine stores.






You can also find many of their products at their online store, like this ultra cool skull pen.

Some products are even available on Amazon.




I am off to add more Peter Pauper products to my Amazon wish list. I just wanted to share some of their awesome stuff with you.

The readers and writers in your life might love some of these wonderful and unique gifts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh you have gave me a new fantasy wish list site. I love those journals!

Kris said...

Those are some awesome things...I love that wolf bookmark too!

Amanda Leigh said...

Those are awesome! Love the journal!

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Yes very beautiful stuff, I just wish I could get that description to post without the weird spacing.

I tried everything, even went through the html but couldn't find anything wonky or figure out how to fix it.

Oh well I guess I'll survive the weirdness.

Jennifer Mathis said...

awesome stuff got to go look myself now :)

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.