Sunday, June 27, 2010

Check Out Alphabet Photography




My writer friend Wenona Napolitano pointed this site out to me, Alphabet Photography.

You can pick any word you choose and then pick out the photographs you like best to make the word into a piece of art.

These two VAMPIRES are the same except for the first letter, I couldn't decide which one I liked the best.

What do you think?

I think the top one is more vampy though I don't like the middle of the V the bottom one is very V but doesn't seem to fit with the other letter. Hmmm

Anyway...

Want to try it yourself?

and create your art.

If you like it you can buy it.

If not... well it's fun to play with for awhile.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.