Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winner Wednesday

Lots of winners this week, including one big winner of the 500 Follower Mega Prize Pack


da da da duh....

Carol L. and Barbara E. each won a copy of Ashlyn Chase's Strange Neighbors

Dreamy_angel won The 13th Witch by Stacey Thompson-Geer

Andrea I and Ladytink_534 won Wholesale Costume Club memberships

Mindy won Serpent's Kiss by Lisabet Sarai

and

Eko0724 won Tracy Madison's A Taste of Magic

now for the final winner of the day- which was really hard to pick, I couldn't do a random.org number pick on this one with 501 site members, numerous bonus entries, etc, etc. I ended up printing out all the members names (on scrap paper), tossing in the bonus entries and picking one out of hat. Anyway....

the winner of the 500 Follower Giveaway prize pack is....

Congrats to all this week's winners- and have no fear if you didn't win there are going to be plenty of giveaways coming soon.

In fact I am putting together another prize pack in my head for the next Fang-tastic Books giveaway!

6 comments:

Carol L. said...

Whoooohoooo, thanks so much. Awesome contest. Congrats to all the winners. WTG !
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Witchy Woman said...

I'm laughing so hard, because all I can think about is the clip from the Chevy Chase Vegas movie. Where actor Sid Caesar wins at Keno, and keeps repeating, "I won, I won, I won, all the years I've waited for this!" I'm still recovering from the actual shock. Thank you so much!!! I'm placing Vampireology next to my Wizardology, he-he.
Congrats to all the winners!
@Carol L. nice gravatar!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Congrats to all the winners !

Barbara E. said...

Thanks so much, I love it! Congrats to all the other winners.

Anonymous said...

Congrats ya'll!

katsrus said...

Congrads to the winners.

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.