Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CSN Shopping Sites

Before today I didn't know about CSN.

This amazing network of shopping sites has over 200 stores with everything you could possibly want- furniture, beds, outdoor stuff, sheds, greenhouses, lighting and so much more!

I am in need of a new bed and I could use a lot of outdoor gardening stuff, I spy a two in one deal- a deck box that doubles as a seating bench which would be great for my (future) patio.

I also see a nice padded storage bench that would be great for my living room.

I spotted those by doing a quick five minute search through their sites. Wow. I can't wait to see what else they have but I'm not going to look yet.

First I'm off to write some more articles to earn some $$ cause I am in need of a shopping fix.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.