Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bloody, Naked Vampires on the Cover of Rolling Stone

Now that's a magazine cover is it not?

I haven't subscribed to Rolling Stone in ages but I might have to pick up one of these from the store just for that cover and the article about vampire sex.

This is the September 2, 2010 issue and is on newsstands now.

Read more about it here: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/17389/191809

Other True Blood news....

In real life Sookie and Bill are married.

That's right Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer tied the knot this past Saturday evening, August 21, at a private home in Malibu, CA
.

2 comments:

Gracen Miller said...

Wow! Love that cover!

booklover0226 said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that issue!

And I'm glad they got married in a private ceremony. I'm tired of seeing celebrities wedding pictures all over the place! LOL

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.