Saturday, August 13, 2011

Calling All Vampire Authors and Vampire Lovers: The 2011 Flint Vampire Ball

It's that time of year again.

I'm already gearing up for Halloween and I am totally looking forward to this year's
which is an annual event here in Flint, MI
that helps raise money for our wonderful Flint Farmer's Market.

This year's event is scheduled for Saturday October 22, 2011.


This year I am putting together 20-25 goodie bags filled with books
and other fun vampire and paranormal items.

These bags are being donated to the Ball to give away as raffle prizes.

Many authors have donated books and swag the previous 2 years.

You can see the sidebar to the left for a list of the authors who donated books to the 2009 and 2010 Flint Vampire Ball.

I am once again asking for donations.

No you don't have to send 20-25 books ,
1 or 2 is good or any amount of author swag like bookmarks and trading cards

I'll also accept stickers, pins, buttons, ink pens or any other promo items you may want to include in the goodie bags.

If you are interested in sending some books or swag send me an email
roxannerhoads @ aol. com

and I'll give you the address to mail them to.

Want to attend the Ball?

You can learn more about it here.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.