Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sexy Halloween Costumes


It's that time of year again- I'm gearing up for Halloween and I am on a search for the perfect costume.

I'm really trying to find something Victorian with a hint of steampunk- maybe Victorian vampire with steampunk elements.

Anyway I'm not having a whole lot of luck- at leat not in price range. The one gown I fell in love with $1200! Ouch.

Back to searching at costume stores.

I just discovered Pure Sexy Costumes which has some very sexy Halloween costumes- including sexy vampire costumes.

This Vivacious Vampire Costume is kinda cute.


I love the awesomeness of this 2 in 1 costume- quickly go from witch to vampire or back to witch. It's 2 costume in 1.


This Mischievous Witch is ultra adorable. I wish I had the legs to pull off a costume like this.

Pure Sexy Costumes also has sexy plus size costumes.

I'm kinda digging the Tavern maiden because it would be a
great costume to wear to the Renaissance Fair.

I love the color of this sexy Gothic Bride costume though.

What do you think?
If you'd like to know more about Pure Sexy Costumes and get access to instant deals and specials follow them on Twitter and Like them on Facebook
Just for liking them on Facebook you can get 5% off your entire order when shopping through their facebook store

So tell me, what do you think of the Halloween costumes above?

See anything you like?

What are you planning on being this Halloween?

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.