Saturday, May 5, 2012

Review of Saloon Girl Costume from Wholesale Costume Club


Description from Wholesale Costume Club, the best club for

 costumes:

Adult Saloon Girl Costume


You'll be the slickest and sexiest girl in Dodge City when you wear this stunning Adult Saloon Girl Plus Costume. The days of the Wild Wild West will return when you don this working girl outfit that consists of a lovely sash for your head, a dark skirt, a vest, and a shirt complete a sassy number that is sure to steer the men your way before the next cattle drive. The salon girl outfit fits plus sizes only from 18 to 22. You can add to the charm and sex appeal of this fantastic outfit with Back Queen Size Seamed Fishnet Pantyhose or Plus Size Red Patty Panties for Adults, either is an excellent choice for this outfit. Adult Black Patent Mary Jane Shoes make for a great crowning touch on an outfit you'll enjoy at costume parties and Halloween blow-outs throughout the year.


So I'm already on the hunt for costumes- yes I know it's only May but I need a costume for the Authors After Dark Ball in August. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear.

I found this Saloon girl costume and it's very sexy and fun. 
I love how flirty it is.  It showcases my assets perfectly ;-) and it's my favorite color combination...red and black. The only thing I don't like is the corset style vest thing-it's not tight enough or corsety enough but I can slip a real corset under it to tighten things up for the perfect look.

I'm thinking the costume might work for New Orleans, especially if I steampunk it up a little bit. 

Maybe. I don't know. I think I want something more Victorian for AAD

However this costume won't go to waste, not with all the Halloween events and parties I'll be going to this year. 

I'm still putting together Flint Fang Fest which is full of Halloween vampire and paranormal events, I could probably wear it to one of those. 

Maybe hubby and I can go as a Vampire Cowboy and a Vampire Saloon Girl :-) 

Now I guess I have to go searching for a Cowboy costume for him- he has a hat and boots, we just need a few accessories. I'm sure Wholesale Costume Club has some things we can use.

If you're looking for fun costumes I highly suggest The Wholesale Costume Club, this Saloon Girl costume sells for only $33.96.

And they have everything: children's costumes, men's costumes, women's costumes and plus size costumes.

5 comments:

total123 said...

I’m ecstatic I discovered your website and blogs.

more

henry newton said...

it lets you be the fashionista that you always desire to be, it brings out the best in you and gives you complete satisfaction.more

total123 said...

I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them.

find a location near you

Santos Farmer said...

you guys provide the top fashion accessories that make us glad to be shopping at your website, we all are looking forward to more fashionable accessoriesoutdoorsman

Santos Farmer said...

you guys provide the top fashion accessories that make us glad to be shopping at your website, we all are looking forward to more fashionable accessories. outdoorsman

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.