Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hear my Vampires By Rachel Carrington

I love paranormal television and movies. Can't get enough of them. 

There's just something about seeing the actors recreate characters from a writer's mind. And I used to imagine what it would be like to have my own books up there on the big screen or even the small one. I just wanted to hear how my heroes would sound, how the heroines' sarcasm would play out. Well, my books haven't been chosen for television or movies, but they have been brought to life by the wonderful talents of narrators. 

Audio books, I've found, can have just as great an impact, especially when you're wearing headphones and hear a luxurious vampire's voice so close to your ear. It's absolutely amazing. And the heroines? I can't imagine them sounding any better if I'd voiced them myself. 

So you might want to consider listening to a vampire the next time you're in the mood for something paranormal. With the right narrator, you'll wish that vampire was in the bed right beside you. 

 Here's a sneak peek at my book, Vampire Forgotten, in audio: To buy a copy of either one of my vampire books, just click on the links below: 

Vampire Forgotten Vampire Cursed 

About Me 

I started writing years ago, and my first attempt was a contemporary romance that will never see the light of day. I think I may even have thrown it away by now. It was absolutely horrific as I knew nothing about well…anything to do with writing. After that, I started writing fantasy romances about wizards and wizards, and once those took off, I segued to paranormal romances (hello, vampires and ghosts) and romantic suspense. I also write articles for various magazines, including The Writer’s Journal, Writer’s Magazine, Writer’s Weekly, Writing for Dollars, Absolute Write, and Funds for Writers. I’m fortunate to make my home in historical Charleston, South Carolina. Beautiful city. Beautiful people. When I’m not writing, I love to read, create videos, keep Target in business, play visitor in my city, and drink lots of coffee. 

You can find me all over the internet, but here are just a few of the places: 

My website: www.dawnrachel.com

Twitter@rcarrington2004 

Facebook: rachelcarringtonwrites 

Pinterest: rcarrington2004 

Goodreads: rcarrington2004 

Wattpad: http://wattpad.com/RachelCarrington

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.